A Muslim judge once invited a monk to his home, treated him to dinner and asked:
– Please tell me, kind man.
I'm a Muslim and try to live according to the law.
And the monk answered:
– Tell me dear, do you have children?
– I do, – answered the judge.
– How about servants?
– And servants too of course!
– Then tell me, who obeys you more, the servants or your children?
– The servants, the servants of course.
They catch my every word; they try to please me in every way. But my children can be stubborn; sometimes they don't listen and go off on their own will.
– But tell me, when you die, who will you give all of your inheritance to, your children or the servants?
– To my children of course! – exclaimed the judge.
– The same it is with the Kingdom of Heaven. You can be an ideal servant, but only the sons receive the inheritance.
And the only way to become a son is through Jesus Christ.
Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ (Galatians 4:7).
"Π Α Π Α Φ Λ Ε Σ Σ Α Σ"